Looks like you need some help for deleting your Instagram account, you are on the right page. We gonna share with you the simplest steps to delete your Instagram Account. All the steps are given below with screenshots to help you to delete your account easily. So let’s follow the Steps Below to delete an Instagram account.
⚠️Warning: When you Deleting your Instagram account means that your, Photos, Videos, likes, comments, and followers Will be permanently deleted.
Delete your Instagram account In Shortcut:
1: First Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page and log in
2: Select your reason for deleting Instagram account permanently from the drop-down menu
3: Re-enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’
How to delete an Instagram account (Permanently) With Pictures:
Here we share steps in full details with pictures to delete your account without troubling.
1. Go to Instagram’s Help Center
First, type https://help.instagram.com in the browser’s search bar and hit enter.
2. Click On Manage your Account
When you open the Instagram help center, on left side click on Manage your account.
3. Next Click On Delete your Account
Click on “Delete Your Account” Under Manage your account, on left side.
3. Now Expand “How do I delete my account?” Option
When you click on delete your account option, here you see three options, expand the second option “How do I delete my account?” then click on “Delete Your Account page“.
5. Log into your Instagram Account
When you go to Instagram’s delete your account page, here you will require to log into your Instagram account. If you already login you do not require it.
6. Select the Reason “why you are deleting your account?”
Now when you log in to your Instagram account, here you require to select a reason “Why are you deleting your account?” from dropdown menu.
7. Re-enter your Password and Delete your Instagram Account Permanently
Once you select a reason, you’ll be prompted to re-enter your password to confirm that you want to delete your Instagram account permanently.
After entering your password, the option to permanently delete your account will appear. Click on “Permanently delete your account” button and your Instagram account along with your content will be deleted.
Note: When you delete your Instagram account you will not sign up with the same username because Instagram can’t reactivate deleted accounts.
How to temporarily disable your Instagram account:
- Open any browser and go Instagram.com and log in.
- Click on the profile button at the top-right corner.
- Now next to your profile pic and username, Select “Edit Profile“.
- Next, Scroll down and select “Temporarily disable my account“.
- Select a reason why you are disabling your Instagram account and re-enter your password.
- Next Click on the button that says “Temporarily Disable Account “, when you click on it your account is successfully disabled.
How to reactivate your Instagram account:
When you are ready to bounce-back in your Instagram account. You will need to Log-in again in your Instagram account to restore your disabled Account.
This post was originally published on 2, February 2020, but according to new information stuff this post update frequently.
Image Credit: Google Search/HA Bytes